FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW's plants are running at nearly full capacity, the BMW management board member in charge of production was quoted on Saturday as saying. "Our factories are at the moment operating at on average 97 percent of capacity," Norbert Reithofer told the weekly German car magazine Automobilwoche due out in print on Monday. Reuters obtained an advance summary of the article on Saturday. On March 22 BMW's head of purchasing, research and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW plants producing at 97 pct of capacity -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.