FRANKFURT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker BMW is pressing charges against unknown individuals responsible for leaking internal pictures and technical data to a German motor magazine, it said on Friday. "Internal information became public that wasn't supposed to be seen," a spokeswoman for BMW said. The first photographs of BMW's multi-purpose-vehicle (MPV), which have been kept secret ahead of its planned debut in 2008, were published in a July issue of Auto Motor and Sport. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW presses charges over spy photos of new MPV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642