FRANKFURT, Dec 28 (Reuters) - BMW AG will recall more than 75,000 5- and 7-series sedans after finding a problem with seat-heating mats, the luxury car maker said on Tuesday. The firm put the estimated cost of the recall at 16 million euros ($21.7 million).
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW recalls 5- and 7-series sedans over seat heater" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.