JOHANNESBURG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - BMW Financial Services' latest one billion rand ($156.1 million) auto loan securitisation issue was 2-1/2 times oversubscribed, manager Rand Merchant Bank (RMB) said on Friday. Like the first issue of the same value three months ago, which was four times oversubscribed, the notes auctioned on Friday were rated Aaa by ratings agency Moody's, RMB said in a statement. Securitisation is becoming an increasingly popular way for South African firms to raise ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW S.African securitisation issue oversubsribed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642