FRANKFURT, Nov 24 (Reuters) - German carmaker BMW is studying plans to build engines or other parts with rivals, Focus magazine said ahead of its Monday Nov. 26 edition. It quoted BMW Chief Executive Norbert Reithofer as saying that cooperation was a highly efficient way for the company to realise important projects. BMW has an engine project with Peugeot/Citroen (PSA) which uses PSA engines in its Mini cars and it might for example be suitable for other BMW models, Reithofer said. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW says looking for engine joint ventures - report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642