PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - BMW does not see any need for a cost cutting programme like rival Mercedes , despite viewing next year with caution, the brand's sales chief said at the Paris auto show on Thursday. "Markets will remain challenging in Europe running into 2013 and probably 2014," BMW brand sales chief, Ian Robertson, said. "We're entering next year with caution, but we have our cost base pretty well under control and we know what levers to pull," he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW says needs no new savings programme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642