FRANKFURT, July 29 (Reuters) - BMW's Chief Financial Officer on Friday said he was "not at all concerned" by Volkswagen taking a stake in carbon fibre supplier SGL Group , BMW's joint venture partner. "We are open. Another auto maker who helps to lift volumes and economies of scale is always welcome," finance chief Friedrich Eichiner told Reuters on the sidelines of an event to launch the electric inner city vehicle i3. Volkswagen surprised BMW in February by acquiring an 8 percent stake ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW says not worried about VW's SGL stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642