MOSCOW (Reuters) Aug 26 -- BMW , the world's largest premium car maker, can still maintain the 40 percent annual growth rate in Russia this year but volume increases will decelerate starting 2009. "Under (favourable) circumstances we can still achieve the growth rate in recent years of 40 percent this year but we will not grow so rapidly in 2009 ," said Christian Kremer, president BMW Group Russia, adding sales could certainly rise 20 percent next year. In the first seven months of 2008, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW says possible to maintain growth in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.