MUNICH, June 24 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker BMW AG expects June global car sales for its core BMW brand to grow by about 13 percent at least, the company said late on Wednesday in remarks embargoed for publication on Thursday. "In the month of May, BMW sales actually grew by close to 13 percent," said BMW's head of sales and marketing Michael Ganal. "And in June we won't fall under this mark."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW sees June BMW brand car sales up about 13 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.