By Michael Ellis DETROIT, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Passenger vehicle sales should strengthen nearly 20 percent by the end of the decade to about 70 million vehicles annually, spurred by growth not only in developing markets but in the United States and Europe, the chief executive of BMW AG said on Monday. Further growth in developed markets, where consumers are adding a second or third car, and new markets such as China are creating opportunities for the industry, BMW Chief Executive Helmut ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW sees strong industry vehicle sales growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.