LONDON, March 23 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker BMW AG sold a 750 million euro bond due April 2011 on Tuesday, the banks managing the sale said. The bond pays a coupon of 3.875 percent and was priced at 99.681 percent of face value to give a spread of 31 basis points over mid-swaps, they said. BMW is rated A1 by Moody's Investors Service, the fifth highest rating in the investment-grade category. Barclays Capital, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank Securities and UBS managed the sale.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW sells 750 mln euro bond due 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642