FRANKFURT, Oct 1 (Reuters) - BMW dealerships in Germany will be asked to better segregate sales space between BMW and Mini cars, BMW Germany sales chief Karsten Engel told weekly auto industry publication Automobilwoche. "There cannot be different brands in the same showroom," Engel told Automobilwoche. Currently some BMW dealerships sell Mini vehicles within their open-plan showrooms. BMW is pushing for separate sales areas before introducing a new generation of small BMW-branded ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to separate Mini showrooms in Germany-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.