BEIJING, May 27 (Reuters) - German auto maker BMW AG signed an agreement with China Merchants Bank on Thursday to offer car loans to customers in China. BMW expects that the financing deal can help the company strengthen its position as market leader in the premium segment, said Michael Brandstetter, head of new markets at BMW's financial services division, at a contract signing ceremony. "In the next few years, around 40 percent of cars in China will be financed. We believe that this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW signs credit financing deal in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.