By Madeline Chambers HOCKENHEIM, Germany, July 28 (Reuters) - Formula One motor racing may have become a pulse running through BMW's factories, inspiring engineers and helping to boost sales, but the group on Sunday played down the idea of expanding its activities beyond engines. Germany's BMW can be proud of its achievements since returning to Formula One racing two years ago when it joined with the Williams team, supplying it with engines. The team has established itself as a top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW sticks to engines as Formula 1 ambitions grow" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.