MUNICH/FRANKFURT, June 27 (Reuters) - German premium carmaker BMW is considering building vehicles at the endangered Born plant in the Netherlands that belongs to Japan's Mitsubishi Motors, a spokesman for BMW said on Wednesday. "We're in talks with NedCar over a third party manufacturing contract," he said. NedCar could not be reached for a comment. Early in February, parent Mitsubishi decided not to allocate any further new models to NedCar for production for next year after announcing in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW in talks to build cars at Mitsubishi's NedCar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.