FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - BMW , the world's biggest premium carmaker, will achieve its 2005 target for holding pretax profit roughly steady, Chief Executive Helmut Panke told the WirtschaftsWoche magazine. "I can reveal this much about earnings: We will look a lot better than most of our rivals and will achieve the targets we have communicated," he was quoted as saying.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW will hit 2005 earnings targets -CEO in magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.