LONDON, Sept 30 (Reuters) - BMW's X5 and Toyota's Yaris Verso have driven off with the title of most popular cars in a survey of UK owners. The survey for consumer magazine Which? asked readers whether they would definitely recommend their car to a friend. The X5 and Yaris Verso scored a 92 percent "yes" response, while the Mazda MX-5, Lexus IS200, Toyota Yaris, Jaguar S-Type, Mini, and Skoda's Octavia and Fabia also made the top 10. Citroen's Saxo scored the lowest, with only 34 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW X5, Toyota Yaris Verso streets ahead in survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.