SHANGHAI, Sept 25 (Reuters) - BMW 's China partner has secured a deal to export 3,000 of its self-developed Zhonghua sedans to Europe, marking its first entry into the continent. Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. said in a statement seen on Monday that a unit had signed an agreement with German auto trading firm HSO for the exports. The Hong Kong-listed shares of Brilliance China had dropped nearly 5 percent on Monday morning, lagging a 0.14 percent drop in the benchmark Hang ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW's China partner sells own-brand cars to EU" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642