FRANKFURT, Dec 27 (Reuters) - BMW's Mini brand aims to grow next year in albeit deteriorating market conditions, which spoiled Volkswagen's Skoda brand growth plans, magazine auto motor und sport said on Saturday. "We will continue to raise sales in 2009 regardless of the global sales crisis," Mini marketing director Wolfgang Armbrecht told German magazine auto motor und sport. Mini aims for a one-digit percentage growth rate this year, Armbrecht added, bucking the overall trend in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW's Mini to grow in '09, Skoda cuts targets -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642