MILAN, March 21 (Reuters) - French bank BNP Paribas is interested in becoming a partner for Fiat's consumer finance business but has yet to decide whether to submit an offer, a source close to the bank said on Tuesday. "The bank is interested ... but it (the matter) is at a preliminary stage," the source told Reuters on condition of anonymity. Italian newspaper Il Messaggero reported earlier on Tuesday the Italian carmaker had hired Goldman Sachs to look for a partner for the Fidis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BNP interested in Fiat finance unit - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642