MILAN, March 21 (Reuters) - Tax police took documents from the Milan offices of a BNP Paribas services company last Friday in connection with an investigation into a deal involving Fiat shares, bank and investigative sources said. "The purpose of the document removal was to check on the movement of Fiat shares," the investigative source said on Tuesday. A source at the bank said: "It was a completely ordinary operation, a non-event, we are not talking about any search." Magistrates in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BNP Milan unit yields papers in Ifil probe-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642