PARIS, March 27 (Reuters) - BNP Paribas is to give up stock options for senior directors as the French government moves towards reining in bonuses at companies that are receiving state aid, the Financial Times reported on Friday. The paper said BNP Paribas would announce the decision today, sidestepping the political outcry fellow French bank Societe Generale faced last week when it said it planned to award stock options to its chief executive and non-executive chairman. BNP Paribas was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BNP Paribas to scrap stock options for directors -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.