PARIS, May 31 (Reuters) - France's biggest listed bank BNP Paribas and Indian company SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd have agreed to form a 50/50 joint-venture to focus on the equipment finance sector in India, they said on Thursday. BNP Paribas said its BNP Paribas Lease Group unit would invest 7.75 billion Indian rupees ($191.3 million) in the venture. It said the sum represented the equivalent of around 141 million euros. BNP Paribas has gradually been strengthening its presence in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BNP Paribas, SREI form Indian leasing venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642