July 26 (Reuters) - British engineering company Bodycote Plc said first-half profit rose nearly 9 percent helped by strong growth in its aerospace business and higher demand from the North American auto market. Bodycote, which heat-treats jet engine turbine blades and other parts for car and plane makers, said pretax profit rose to 43.8 million pounds ($67.77 million) for January-June from 40.3 million pounds a year earlier. Revenue at the company, which also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bodycote posts higher profit for first half" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.