LONDON, May 25 (Reuters) - British engineering firm Bodycote International said on Wednesday trading in the current year was in line with expectations. "We remain confident of meeting our expectations for the full year and are well placed to respond to any change in market conditions," the company said in a statement to shareholders at its annual meeting. The firm, whose heat-treating technology is used to strengthen parts for the aersopace and car industries, said in March it was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bodycote says trading in line with expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.