LONDON, May 28 (Reuters) - The world should not assume that the worst of the global economic crisis is over, Bank of England monetary policy committee member David Blanchflower said in comments published on Thursday. "My worry is that there can be many false dawns and we shouldn't just assume that everything is over," he told The Times newspaper. "We have to have a rethink. You're going to have to throw away lots of economics and start again. How can anybody not say that when we've had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BoE's Blanchflower: Don't assume crisis over - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.