ROME, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Industrial group Fiat needs new financial backers to bring in fresh capital as it seeks to ride out a downturn at its car-making unit, the Bank of Italy Governor Antonio Fazio said on Thursday. "The relaunch of production, after taking a strategic breather, will need the input of new financiers, new capital," Fazio said in a written speech. Fazio said Fiat needed to pump up its investments to pull out of its current crisis of slow sales and high debt. "A big ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BoI Fazio says Fiat recovery needs new financiers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642