LA PAZ, Bolivia, May 30 (Reuters) - Bolivia's state oil company YPFB on Tuesday accused Brazil's Petrobras of sabotage over a sudden diesel shortage in the country, which nationalized its energy industry on May 1. Petrobras , which has invested about $1.5 billion in Bolivia, has been critical of the nationalization and has also talked tough about Bolivia's plans to raise the price of the natural gas it exports to neighboring Brazil. "The only company that hasn't been bringing in diesel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bolivia YPFB accuses Petrobras of supply 'sabotage'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.