PARIS, Dec 17 (Reuters) - Autolib, Paris' electric car sharing scheme, has attracted more than 6,000 subscribers since its launch, Groupe Bollore Chief Executive Vincent Bollore said in interview with France Info radio on Saturday. "We have more than 6,000 subscribers, which is twice what we expected," said Bollore. The French industrial group supplies the electric vehicles and the infrastructure for the car-sharing scheme, which was launched in early October but officially kicked off on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bollore CEO: Paris electro-car scheme has 6,000 users - radio" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642