PARIS, Dec 21 (Reuters) - French financier Vincent Bollore and Italian luxury design firm Pininfarina will set up a 50-50 joint venture to develop an electric car in Italy. Total investment for the car, which will be produced in Italy and sold under the Pininfarina brand, is estimated at some 150 million euros, a statement from Bollore's holding company said on Friday. The car will be sold in Europe, the United States and Japan, with the first deliveries targeted for the end of summer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bollore, Pininfarina to develop electric car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642