PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - French businessman Vincent Bollore said on Friday that he was still interested in acquiring a stake in Italian car designer Pininfarina . "We would like it very much. It's a very nice company. We already have ties with them on electric vehicles and I would be delighted to go beyond that," Bollore told journalists on the sidelines of a news conference of the so-called Paris-based Autolib electric car sharing scheme. (Reporting By Matthias Blamont, Dominique Vidalon)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bollore still eyes stake in Italy's Pininfarina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.