MONTREAL, April 28 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc. began the process on Monday to divest its recreational products business -- including the famous Ski-Doo snowmobile brand that built the transportation giant. Bombardier said the recreational products division will be sold as a single entity as part of the major restructuring program it announced in early April when it unveiled a C$1 billion ($690 million) fourth-quarter loss, stemming in part from a slump in the aviation sector. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bombardier begins selloff of recreational unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.