* Investors need more credible govt plans to curb emissions * Renewables patents up 24 pct in decade to 2008 By Alister Doyle, Environment Correspondent OSLO, May 25 (Reuters) - Green bonds could raise hundreds of billions of dollars a year to spur a shift to cleaner economic growth if governments set strong environmental goals such as for slowing climate change, the OECD said on Wednesday. In a review of efforts to promote greener growth, it urged more innovation to favour ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bonds could aid shift to green economy - OECD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.