FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - The order book for carmaker Volkswagen's jumbo rights issue is set to close later on Thursday, two sources familiar with the transaction told Reuters. Volkswagen on Tuesday launched Germany's biggest ever rights issue, seeking to raise around 4 billion euros ($5.4 billion) to finance acquisitions and defend its credit ratings. [ID:nLDE62M19X] Europe's largest carmaker has said it expects to announce on Friday the offer price, subscription ratio and the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Book for VW share issue set to close today-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642