JOHANNESBURG, Feb 21 (Reuters) - South Africa's blooming tourism industry is expected to boost half-year earnings for diversified industrial firms Bidvest Group and Imperial Holdings when they report results next week, analysts said on Friday. Bidvest and Imperial both have a wide spectrum of interests, including car hire and travel, which should benefit from the flood of visitors into the country last year, making it one of the world's most popular destinations. "Tourism's going to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Booming S.Africa tourism to lift Bidvest, Imperial" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642