LONDON, July 25 (Reuters) - Britain's leading health and beauty retailer Boots Co Plc. is on Thursday expected to announce the sale of its Halfords car parts and bicycle store chain to private equity group CVC Europe for over 350 million pounds ($550 million), the Financial Times reported. The price is about 50 million pounds-100 million pounds lower than the high street retailer had hoped, reflecting a near-28 percent fall in the FTSE All-Share index since it announced plans to "demerge" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Boots to sell Halfords to CVC for 350 mln stg-FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642