April 26 (Reuters) - Auto supplier BorgWarner Inc posted a rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher sales in its drivetrain segment. Revenue from the segment jumped about 25 percent to $611.4 million. Net income attributable to BorgWarner rose to $163 million, or $1.28 per share, from $129.7 million, or $1.00 per share, a year ago. The profit excludes a $5 million payment for net interest. Revenue rose 10 percent to $1.91 billion. (Reporting by Sagarika Jaisinghani in Bangalore; Editing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BorgWarner 1st-qtr profit rises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.