* BorgWarner sues Cummins over compressor wheel patents * BorgWarner reached earlier settlement with Honeywell Oct 26 (Reuters) - Auto parts supplier BorgWarner Inc has sued Cummins Inc , accusing the engine maker of violating three patents related to compressor wheels used in turbochargers. The lawsuit, filed on Wednesday in a North Carolina federal court, said that BorgWarner had developed a novel design for a titanium compressor wheel, a component within turbochargers. It accused ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BorgWarner launches patent lawsuit against Cummins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.