Feb 14 (Reuters) - BorgWarner Inc, which makes automotive turbochargers and emissions systems, reported lower quarterly results as sales in its engine segment declined 6 percent due to weakness in Europe. The company reported fourth-quarter net income of $121.2 million attributable to its shareholders, down from $127.5 million a year earlier. However, based on a lower share count, earnings per share rose to $1.03 from $1.00 a year ago. Revenue ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BorgWarner quarterly net earnings fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.