Feb 20 (Reuters) - BOSCH CORP CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Dec 31, 2005 Dec 31, 2004 Dec 31, 2006 LATEST YEAR-AGO COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 309.98 286.69 320.00 (+8.1 pct) (-14.3 pct) Operating 27.80 29.93 (-7.1 pct) (+34.4 pct) Recurring 29.30 30.39 31.00 (-3.6 pct) (+32.6 pct) Net 24.18 28.42 19.00 (-14.9 pct) (+40.8 pct) EPS Y55.49 Y67.14 Y42.42 NOTE - Bosch Corp is a major fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch -2005 group results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642