FRANKFURT, Nov 13 (Reuters) - The head of Germany's Robert Bosch, the world's biggest automotive supplier, warned that the worsening European debt crisis could lead to a recession. "There is more chaos and therefore the crisis has worsened. That's why I fear now that a crisis-hit sentiment will weigh on demand," Bosch Chief Executive Franz Fehrenbach said in an interview with Sunday paper Welt am Sonntag. "If uncertainty keeps getting spread, we can no longer rule out a recession," he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch CEO warns of recession due to "chaos"-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.