MUMBAI, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Bosch Chassis Systems India Ltd said on Tuesday its parent Robert Bosch Gmbh has proposed buying up its outstanding shares and delist it from the stock exchanges. The promoters, Robert Bosch LLC, USA and Robert Bosch Investment B.V. of the Netherlands, hold 80 percent stake in Bosch Chassis. The board will meet on January 25 to consider the proposal. (Reporting by Janaki Krishnan) ( editing by Sunil Nair; email@example.com, +91-22 66369138; Reuters ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Chassis shares to be delisted from exchanges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.