STUTTGART, Germany, May 25 (Reuters) - German automotive supplier Bosch [ROBG.UL] is set to receive a major contract to develop electric car batteries for Volkswagen , a person familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday. Awarding Stuttgart-based Bosch the contract would give VW a second battery supplier next to Japan's Sanyo . Both VW and Bosch declined to comment on the matter. Global automakers are accelerating plans to electrify their cars through gasoline-electric hybrids, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch to get VW contract for EV batteries - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.