BERLIN, Dec 13 (Reuters) - German auto parts supplier Robert Bosch GmbH has no plans to build a factory in its home country to make batteries for electric vehicles, Manager Magazin reported, citing a company executive. There will not be a mass-market for electric vehicles until 2020, the monthly magazine said in an article to be published in Friday's edition, citing Bernd Bohr, chief executive of Bosch's auto division. Based near Stuttgart, Bosch had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch has no plans to build German battery plant -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642