BOMBAY, Aug 23 (Reuters) - German automotive group Bosch will invest 10 billion rupees ($216 million) in India over the next four years as part of its Asian expansion plans, it said on Monday. "A significant part of the investment will be directed towards the introduction of common rail diesel injection systems (equipment), including application, testing and manufacturing," Bosch said in a statement. The entire investment will be routed through Motor Industries Company Ltd. , the Indian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch to invest 10 bln rupees in India over 4 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642