MUMBAI, April 27 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Bosch Ltd on Wednesday reported a net profit of 2.74 billion rupees in Jan-March, compared with a net profit of 2.02 billion rupees in the same period last year. Quarterly net sales rose to 20.72 billion rupees from 15.80 billion a year ago. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Sunil Nair)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch Jan-Mar net rises 35.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.