MUMBAI, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Bosch Ltd on Friday reported a net profit of 1.58 billion rupees on net sales of 12.18 billion rupees, for the July to September quarter. The year ago figures were not immediately available. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu; Editing by Prem Udayabhanu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch July-SepT net at 1.58 bln rupees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.