MUMBAI, Aug 5 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Bosch Ltd expects to face "major challenges" in sustaining growth in the second half of the year, Managiong Director V.K. Viswanathan said on Friday. The company which follows the calendar year as its fiscal reported a 33.5 percent increase in net profit to 2.79 billion rupees for the quarter ended June. [ID:nWNAS3321 ]. Viswanathan said lower depreciation costs as well as higher treasury income and cost control measures had offset rising ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch sees challenges in sustaining growth in H2" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642