MUMBAI, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Bosch Ltd said on Friday an union and workers of its plant in Bangalore have gone on a "tool down" strike from Sept 28, prompting the company to shut down operations from Thursday. Efforts are on to resolve the matter and restore normalcy, Bosch said in a statement. (Reporting by Aniruddha Basu)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch shuts Bangalore plant ops after workers strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.