* Bosch to acquire Conergy's Voltwerk Electronics * No purchase price disclosed * Move expands Bosch's presence in solar value chain FRANKFURT, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Robert Bosch, the world's top automotive supplier, will enter one of the last profitable niches of the solar industry by acquiring the inverter business of Conergy, a sign that competition in the sector is getting tougher. Bosch has been gradually working its way through the solar value chain via takeovers, buying solar cell maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bosch tightens solar sector grip with Voltwerk buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642